Just the other day I was thinking about all the things that I would change in my life. Once I figured them out, I realized that if I were to change them, I wouldn’t be here where I am today. That got me thinking… is it a good thing or a bad thing…? And then I realized: What a waste of time! You can’t change the past. All you can do is make the most of the present…
And this is where Keeping Myself Busy begins.
This blog is a personal project where I write about the little things that keep me busy. And since the amount of time that I have is enormous I need a lot to keep my mind busy and productive.
You’ll find here the following topics:
- TV Shows I Watch (on Sundays)
- Foods I’ve Cooked
- Places I have Been/Lived
- Projects and Events that have Kept me Busy
- My Photographic Projects and Essays
- My Monthly Playlist (Every 23rd)
- and other little things that keep me busy.
Hope you have fun following my journey.