People of the world! Welcome to the very first My Favorite Photo Challenge! I’d like to thank those who thought this idea wasn’t as crazy as I thought it was.
If you’re like me, you take a ton of pictures and you usually like them, but there are always a few that you REALLY like. Please join in and share those photos.
Before sharing my favorites of this month, let me explain the guidelines:
- Every 15th of each month there will be a post here on Keeping Myself Busy announcing the opening of the month’s challenge.
- Post by the 28th of every month three pictures you took that month and tag your post with myfavphoto. Don’t forget to pingback (link) to the month’s post, or the event’s page.
- Post the link to your blog post to the comment section of the month’s post, so other bloggers can easily find it.
- Search the tag myfavphoto on your WordPress reader or read the comment section of the month’s post and find other people who have posted to the event.
- Give feedback by telling them which of the three was your favorite.
- With permission, on the last day of each month, I’ll share the three pictures from the bloggers participating that month that had the most likes.
I’ll start by sharing my picks of this month.
So here are my three pics this month. I’m so glad I was able to share them with you. I can’t wait to hear which one is your favorite and to see which ones you like the most from your pictures.
As a reminder, if you’d like to join the challenge, don’t forget to pingback this page to your post. Also, you need the #myfavphoto and post the link to your post on the comment section bellow. See you guys next time!